View Full Version : Chancellor is most likely out of the Region I playoffs
11-02-2007, 11:16 PM
James Monroe beat Chancellor and most likely eliminated them from the Region I playoffs. However, Caroline beat Spotsy...so they are still in the running for the 4th playoff spot. I think Tabb must win their last two games and King George has to beat Caroline next week to get in.
11-02-2007, 11:25 PM
Yep, Caroline has to lose agianst KG for Tabb to get in. Caroline will be the clear favorite.
11-02-2007, 11:38 PM
so tabb must win sat and next week game to get in right
11-03-2007, 12:15 AM
After a late-night bout with numbers, here's what I show:
1. Lafayette 29.3, will be 29.6 if Tabb beats Bruton on Saturday
2. Courtland 26.8
3. Powhatan 26.7
4. Tabb 25.2 if the Tigers beat Bruton on Saturday, will be 25.3 if Southampton beats Jamestown.
5. Caroline 25.0
6. Chancellor 24.2
7. Smithfield 23.4
If Tabb loses to Bruton, the Tigers' rating would be 23.7 or 23.8 if Southampton beats Jamestown.
1. James Monroe 25.4. Will gain .2 if W&L beats Essex Saturday and .2 if Manassas Park beat George Mason for a maximum of 25.8
2. Nottoway 24.3
3. Brunswick 22.7
4. Greensville 21.7, will gain .2 each if Nandua wins Saturday and if Northampton West and Northwest Halifax, two North Carolina schools, both won Friday
5. Poquoson 20.8, can go to 21.0 if Jamestown beats Southampton and to 21.1 if Bruton beats Tabb.
Again, this is quick and dirty. We'll take another look on Saturday.
11-03-2007, 12:46 AM
thanks Lynn for the update.
vBulletin® v3.6.10, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.