You are viewing this site as a guest. Please log in below or register to be able to post your comments and photos!
HRvarsity.com

Advanced Search for Guests
Forums Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Home > Forums > FOOTBALL > Other football > Div 6 State Final #1 ER Oscar Smith v. #1 NR Centreville
View Poll Results: Pick a winner
Centreville High School 0 0%
Oscar Smith High School 6 100.00%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-11-2011, 12:41 PM

Re: Div 6 State Final #1 ER Oscar Smith v. #1 NR Centreville

I guess Oscar Smith and Phoebus showed what the pollsters and analyst thought they knew at beginning of year. Oscar Smith Congrats on State Championship seems like everyone knows whats comeing but they can't stop it due to just to many athletes for Oscar Smith.
Old 12-12-2011, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHSWarrior85 View Post
truth he speaks... I know those Phantom Phans dont want to hear this, but this is the Best Team in the State...

The green eyed monster keeps reappearing! This post is about Oscar Smith and Centreville Congrats to Oscar Smith!
Old 12-12-2011, 07:33 PM

Oscar Smith's demolishing of Centreville is proof that polls are not worth diddly. Playoffs always reveal the truth. A team cannot hide behind this poll or that poll. You must prove it on the field. Phoebus and Oscar Smith are two schools that proved they are the cream of the crop. Now if we can only get the BCS to understand a playoff is the only way to crown a true national champion.
Old 12-12-2011, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue and gold phan View Post
The green eyed monster keeps reappearing! This post is about Oscar Smith and Centreville Congrats to Oscar Smith!
No... I'm going by well the team played this year. Undefeated in VA football play, that team they lost to from Balitmore also won State Indie title. Also by you good sir not taking a liking to my opinion (based by facts) based post only added validity to my statement lol..

I also gave Phoebus credit to become the new standard of VA football the same day.. but we read what we want to read...

End of the day OS had a great team and season... I would like to show some support..